Autumn in Italy
What Is Included
Your cooking school and culinary tour package includes:
- All land transportation during the trip.
- Shuttle service to and from Bologna International Airport at the scheduled times.
- All lodging, based on double occupancy (single occupancy available for an additional fee).
- All meals (except food at the Sagra di Tartufo in Sant'Agata Feltria, October 13), including beverages (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, starting with dinner on October 12 and ending with breakfast on October 19) and a house selection of wines.
- All hands-on cooking classes.
- All excursions and any entrance fees to places we will visit during the scheduled portion of the trip.
- An English-speaking guide.
- Unique cultural and culinary experiences to reveal the true heart of Italian cooking in spectacular location.
And What Is Not....
- Airfare, transportation to the meeting point at Bologna International Airport (should you choose to arrive via another destination), personal shopping (including food at the Sagra di Tartufo in Sant'Agata Feltria on October 13) and other optional activities.
- Additional beverages from the bar that are not provided with dinner and premium wines.
- Tips (optional).
- Anything not explicitly listed above under "What is Included."
Next: Testimonials >